Thursday, June 28, 2012

Be Diligent...

... and do it regardless of fear.  

These two choices 
are driving my bus lately.  

I'm bone tired 
and bleary eyed, 
but persevering just the same.  

I'm unsure 
and time pressed, 
but chasing opportunities anyway.

It's been said that 
our lives are measured in risks.  

Twenty years from now, 
will I be more disappointed
 by the risks I do take... 
or the risks I don't take?

I see my comfort zone 
in the rear view mirror.

In faith, I hit the gas
and bid it 'adieu.'

1 comment:

  1. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 25:11.

    With faith, there is hope and, with faith, a prosperous future!

    Trusting in His promises right alongside you.

    Love ya!
    Mere

    ReplyDelete