Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Days Are...

... stressful  difficult  frustrating  just a sweltering blur.
And only temporary, thank goodness.
So are the difficult seasons in life, even though they tend to linger longer than we'd like...


Today was Africa hot and beyond tiring.
Not at my best creatively... and I knew it.
This normally decisive gal didn't have 
her 'chutzpa' pilot light ignited.
I felt rushed.  Old mindsets tried to creep in.
 
Ever been there?

That's life, to be honest.  Some days are tougher than others.
I'm choosing to take it in stride
and not over analyze it.
Just need to balance my risks with a little more rest.

Admittedly, I look forward to
His mercies anew in the morning.



With a blur-free step toward tomorrow,
I'm going to call it a day... 'night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment