Thursday, July 5, 2012

Best of Chateau Relaxo Style


Readership has really increased lately!  Thought it might be helpful to select a few favorite posts for your armchair perusal...





As for recipes, my crazy-good crab dip and shrimp pasta truly are easy-to-prepare winners.
I'll have more dishes to share soon, including a B&B worthy blueberry french toast topped with fresh strawberries and my coveted 'Virginia surf and turf' appetizer.  (Warning: deliciously addictive sweet potato biscuits are involved!)

Maybe one day, even the legendary 'sugah' cookie recipe will be revealed.  A family favorite... can almost smell 'em baking!

It's been fun chronicling this new chapter in my life.
What's your favorite
Chateau Relaxo blog post or photo thus far?  I'd love to hear from you!

Peace, love and sand between your toes,
TMT

No comments:

Post a Comment